"Come what may" means a lot to me. It means love, humility, loyalty and most of all perseverance. I'm constantly working on all of those things. That's what this is all about.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Play time

One of my favorite things as a mom is watching two-year-old play time. It's so random, yet very deliberate. Flitting and fluttering back and forth from one activity to another. Acting out the pages of a book or knocking down a very tall castle. Immersed in play. We can learn a few things from these guys.




                                                    
She was convinced that I was surprised every time 
 Dumping out the blocks is always more entertaining than actually playing with them 


 Messes are always a sign of a good play time 


A girl after my own heart. This Barbie fashion "look-book" was handed down from her sweet cousin that shares our love for everything fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment